Follow Us Here / For Mobile - m.sonems.net

SNSD Jessica, "Kim Hee Chul was cold and arrogant" she reveals her first impression about him


SNSD's Jessica who's in the same company as Kim Hee Chul from Super Junior, revealed her first impression about him

Jessica came in as a guest on SBS' Power FM, "Kim Hee Chul's Young Street" which was aired on March 30th. She revealed
her first impression about Kim Hee Chul by stating, "He was arrogant and his personality was so cold. Also, he kept reminding
me that he as older, making me feel uncomfortable. So, my first impression on him wasn't so good."

Furthermore, Sulli who also came on as a guest on the same day, revealed her first impression on Kim Hee Chul.
She stated, "He was weird" and continued on "He bothered me countless times. I was around 12 years old when I met him
for the first time, but he still bothered me and made me cry a lot. So my first impression on him wasn't so great."

Super Junior member Dong Hae, on the other hand, said that "I remember meeting with Kim Hee Chul for the first
time since I was the one who was ordered by the company to take the new guy from Kang Wan Do. I went to pick
him up feeling annoyed, but when I met him he was very polite."

"Kim Hee Chul's Young Street" is aired very day at 8 p.m.

[EveryDay Finance Star Today. Lee Hyun Woo reporter nobodyin@mk.co.kr]


Original: 
http://news.nate.com/view/20100331n10036
Translator: DjAddick@soshified.com/forums
--------------------

Labels

''Twinkle'' Mini Album "Holler" Mini Album 1st Japanese Album 1st Japanese Album Repackaged 2nd Album ''Oh'' 2nd Japanese Album - Girls and Peace 2nd Repackaged Album '' Run Devil Run '' 3D 3rd Album - Mr Taxi 3rd Album - The Boys 3rd Japanese Album - Love and Peace 3rd Mini Album '' Hoot '' 4th Album - I Got A Boy 5th Album- LionHeart ALBUM - PARTY All About Girls' Generation Animation Arirang the M Wave Catch Me If You Can Album Catch Me If You Can Musical CF ChinChin Comeback Comic Concert Dangerous Boys Dating Agency Cyrano Dear Santa Album Download Drama Dream Team Fame Musical Family Outing Fanaccount Fancam Fashion King Gag Concert Gone with the Wind Musical HD Hello Baby Hyoyeon Index interview Invincible Youth Japan Japanese 5th Single - Oh Japanese 6th Single - Flower Power Japanese Single - Galaxy Supernova Japanese Single - Love and Girls Jessica KBS Happy Together KBS Wild Romance Legally Blonde Love Rain Lyrics Magazine MBC Show Champion Message Midnight Sun Musical mnet Mnet Countdown Mnet Heart a Tag Movie - I AM Mr Taxi Mr.Mr. MTV The M Music Bank Music Core MV News No Breathing OST Paparazzi - JP Single Performance Photobook Picture Prime Minister and I profile Radio sbs SBS Inkigayo SBS Midnight TV SBS Passionate Love Seohyun Singing in the Rain Musical SM The Ballad SM Town SNSD(Group) SONEms Exclusive Song Sooyoung SPAO Spring Days of My Life Star Card Collection Star King Strong Heart Subbed Subunit - TaeTiSeo Sunny Taeyeon The Moon Embraces the Sun Musical Tiffany Translation tVn The Third Hospital Twitter U.S UFO Video We Got Married WinWin Yoona Youtube Yuri

Activity

Archives